• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mint and Luna are bonded !!!!!

Charys

Mama Doe
Little monkeys !!! They should not have been having direct access to each other yet, as Mint was only castrated 4 days ago. They have been in separated runs next to each other for 1 1/2 weeks (since we got Luna- she is speyed) and with wire dividing panels in the playhouse at night. It must have taken a concerted effort to break down the panels last night as they have hooks attaching them to the playhouse with the extra security of large stones pushed up against them and some cable ties etc. However, with one pulling from one side and one pushing from the other, Mint was in Luna's area this morning ! I was expecting to find blood and evidence of fighting, well,that was my worst fear.

I am very very lucky to find them happily grooming each other !!!! They are in LURVE. Neither has disaplyed aggression during the week and 1/2 of being in close proximity and have licked through the bars when they could. It was not my intention to allow them to bond unsupervised and I am VERY fortunate, but I have left them together now and they are now outside together lying out as if they've always been together.

Aint that great ?!?! (BUT LUCKY LOL)

Just to add, when I found them, Luna's nose was soggy from his grooming her and between Mint's ears was soggy from reciprocated grooming !

Back