• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits eating hay

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
is one of the most cutest things ever, I've decided :love:.
I was watching my two last night and its so sweet how they pick out the hay that they want to eat rather than just sit there and chew chew chew without even looking or smelling at the hay (like mopsy did) but they will like forage around and then sometimes even test abit a strand of hay by having a little bite and if they don't like it they will move on :love: Its so adorable, bless them. :love:

i struggled to leave my house to go shopping on saturday because Alvin was getting down to some serious hay munching :love::love::love::love:

i struggled to leave my house to go shopping on saturday because Alvin was getting down to some serious hay munching :love::love::love::love:

I find it difficult to turn the light off and go to sleep sometimes at the moment. Their box used to be tucked away but with it out in the open at the moment I keep watching them. :love:

Back