• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Under the summer sun and on the springy grass

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Mrs Mona

Mona13thJune20107.jpg

Mona13thJune20106.jpg

Husbun Elidore

Elidore13thJune20103.jpg

Elidore13thJune20102.jpg

Mrs Bonnie

Bonnie13thJune20105.jpg

Bonnie13thJune20106.jpg

Husbun Nori

Nori13thJune20105.jpg

Nori13thJune201013.jpg

Mrs Berrie

Berrie13thJune20103.jpg

Berrie13thJune20108.jpg

Husbun Emrys

Emrys13thJune20105.jpg

Emrys13thJune20107.jpg

Bachelor Merri

Merri13thJune201011.jpg

Merri13thJune201010.jpg

gorgeous buns!:love:

the corrugated plastic tunnels you have in the photos of Merri, can you buy the corrugated plastic in that shape or did you make them?
did you did the ends into the ground to create the arch?:?

gorgeous buns!:love:

the corrugated plastic tunnels you have in the photos of Merri, can you buy the corrugated plastic in that shape or did you make them?
did you did the ends into the ground to create the arch?:?

Ah yes, I bought 12 in all from B&Q (£5 each) they are flexible sheets of perspex about 2m long and 1m wide. I just arch them up on a grass and place an old garden chair over themt to keep the shape. Thats badly explained but will upload a pic to show what I mean.

Ahh I loveeeee them all but please can I steal Emrys? :love:

Also, can I ask where you got the jumps from? They look really good!

Great bun pictures.

How do you teach bunnies to show jump? I have 3 out of my 12 that are really in to climbing I am sure they would love it but I don't know where to start :?

I ordered the jumps online from the Deemillen website

http://www.deemillen.co.uk/index.php?cPath=77_112&sort=2a&page=1

Rabswood, only two out of my seven buns have shown a desire. I wouldn't make any of the others do it. Emrys is an opal satin and very hyper. I bought them because he loved to jump on or over things. He also takes well to a harness but I don't need it anymore. We used to practise with the harness and I would lift him over each jump, then he would try it himself on harness. I would let him take the course 3 times before having a rest and a treat (raison) I just kept doing this untinl he wanted to do it himself without harness. Now I just put him down in front of the jumps and off he goes! I just do it for fun though, we don't do comps or anything. Nori my blue mini dutch is the only other bun who likes it. He too has excess energy and loves jumping. I used the same priniciple for him and loves it too! I leave the jumps set up in the garden when all the buns get free ranged so they can all have a go if they want but most of them just like knocking the bars off :roll: :lol:

Back