• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four into one just about goes

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
If ya stick ya bum oot...

_IGP7933-vi.jpg

Or if you get up nice and close and personal...

_IGP7937-vi.jpg

What do you reckon? Will one be big enough for them?

Few more...

Them all snoozing - Nutmeg decided that she wanted the soft duvet last night. Can't blame her.

_IGP7938-vi.jpg

_IGP7940-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "If you stick that thing in my face just one more time, I'm gonna 'ave you!"

_IGP7942-vi.jpg

And Nutmeg posing, just cos she's bootiful.

_IGP7931-vi.jpg

awww :love: with mine I only had 1 tray but a slightly longer one! If you had 2 they would still all try and bundle into one anyway :roll:

Glad its all worked out for you!

awww :love: with mine I only had 1 tray but a slightly longer one! If you had 2 they would still all try and bundle into one anyway :roll:

Glad its all worked out for you!

That box fits nicely in the dog crate ya see. So I'd like them to use the one if I can and then change it every day. Normally they spread themselves between the two but they are more and more bunching into one especially when fresh stuff goes in. I might be able to squeeze two boxes into the dog crate when I try putting it back in there and see how it goes.

You should send this one to dissaproving rabbits.

:lol: I think I've lost count of the amount of people who have said that about Nutmeg!!

(I would but they have a clause that states "By submitting an image to us via email, you agree to give BirdChick.com, DisapprovingRabbits.com,and Sharon Stiteler the right to use and allow others to use the image in any way we choose. This may include, but is not limited to, reproduction on the World Wide Web, print in book or magazine form, retransmission via email, and distribution on CD-ROM or DVD." and I don't fancy giving the rights to 'others' to use my images any way they choose.)

I've put there dog crate back in and there's no way I can fit two boxes in so I'm going to give it a try with one and see what happens.

Back