• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M'gorgeous new piggy girlies....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Had a bit of a photo shoot tonight. I'd like to say they enjoyed it but........ well, I made it up to them with celary and readigrass - I'm learning- piggies can be bought much easier than rabbits! Benson and Lola are much too smart to fall for bribary!!

Penelope on the left and Hazel on the right. Penny had terrible mites when I got her but a trip to the vet and she's feeling much better - doesn't mind her back being stroked now. Hazel was never handled and she's 14 months so she's very jumpy but getting more confident. They were kept in tiny tiny boxes, but they are getting used to their 2x4 c&c pen and are starting to use the whole space to run around in. Hopefully a happy ending for them after an awful start in life!

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

:love::love::love:

Hazel looks exactly like the first piggy I ever got when I was four. He was given the imaginative name of Ginger :lol: and was the best piggy I've ever had. Caused a few nightmares though like the time he escaped and got caught behind the gas fire ... My dad was not happy that it had to be removed to get him out! Lets hope Hazel doesn't cause you that much trouble! :lol:

:love::love::love:

Hazel looks exactly like the first piggy I ever got when I was four. He was given the imaginative name of Ginger :lol: and was the best piggy I've ever had. Caused a few nightmares though like the time he escaped and got caught behind the gas fire ... My dad was not happy that it had to be removed to get him out! Lets hope Hazel doesn't cause you that much trouble! :lol:

:lol:

Let's hope!!

(I love your pink pigloo :D:D:D)

Hazel has taken up residence!! She stays in there all day and pokes her head out to eat. I moved her food near the entrance and her readigrass and then came to my senses!! Feeding a guineapig breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper in bed - not good!

:lol::lol: she won't be able to leave it soon!

No exercise, just eating all day - she'll be like a little tortoise and carry it aroun on her back!! I bought the castle for Benson and Lola but they don't like such small, enclosed spaces. It lay in my garden for ages. Good job I didn't throw it out. Never expected to get piggies. How did that happen anyway??

What age are your two? Oh and how's Jasmine?

:lol::lol: just got an image of a tortoise piggie :lol:

I know, how did it happen. One minute it was an idle thought, the next you had two and another one lined up!!

The boys are somewhere between one and two, the girlies are only a few months old

Jasmine is munching and pooping :D We're at the vets tomorrow hopefully he'll take the cones off

Awwhh! They're gorgeous! Penny looks like she has a little Santa beard in the first photo. :love: I love piggies but I'm allergic. :(

:lol::lol: just got an image of a tortoise piggie :lol:

I know, how did it happen. One minute it was an idle thought, the next you had two and another one lined up!!

The boys are somewhere between one and two, the girlies are only a few months old

Jasmine is munching and pooping :D We're at the vets tomorrow hopefully he'll take the cones off

Oh that's great!! So glad she is on the mend, I really am!

Awwhh! They're gorgeous! Penny looks like she has a little Santa beard in the first photo. :love: I love piggies but I'm allergic. :(

Aw shame! Hazel (short haired one) brings me out in a rash around my neck but only if she touches my skin. Other than that I'm ok.

Right, I'd best go to bed so I'm on top paranoid-bunny-owner form for the vets tomorrow! 5 more minutes and I turn into a pumpkin. Night everyone xxxxx

Aw shame! Hazel (short haired one) brings me out in a rash around my neck but only if she touches my skin. Other than that I'm ok.

I had a little black crested piggy called Chippy when I was 12, and he brought me out in a rash everywhere. Even on my butt! :shock::oops: It was a bit of a chronic allergy, I looked like I had leprosy or something equally scabby. He went to live nextdoor. Probably a good thing really as in my infinate childish wisdom, I'd gotten him as a friend for my bunny. :oops:

Back