• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I bet you've never seen a bunny with dreadlocks before!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
That annoyin thing that was round me neck for two munfs has been taken off now cos mummeh says i is all better and that i been a big strong boy but cos i couldnt wash my botty she did this too me ...

i was not appy. I stamped my feets at her but then she put this fluffy thing round me she sed it was called a tow-el.

Then she dried me for hours. Grandad said she should use summit called a hair fryer but she laughed at him and said it would scare me. im glad. i didnt like the sound of being fried. When i was all dry mummy sed it was time to go outside. I got a bit scared by a thing that went NEOWWWWWWWWWWWWW in the blue thing up in the air so i ran and hid and groomed meself and gave myself some dreadlocks.

I think I looked like a cool rabbit and that the ladeez would like it. Mummy laughed so i felt silly and tried to get it owt.

Mummy didnt bofer to help. Insted she just pointed that thing that goes cwick at me. She even got my balds spot from where that cone thingy rubbed, the ladeez wont fancy me if they see that so i hope she doesnt show anyone.

I couldnt get it owt in the end so mummy helped me. I wasnt happy so I did my evil glare at her, it worked. She gave me noms.

After the nommy carrot i had a binky and went faster than a choo choo train, i saws them on telly and they is fast!

I got a bits tired in the end and came to have a rest on the pet-e-o. While i was there i puts a hole in sum socks to get mummy back for getting me all wet i feel a bit bad though, they werent mummies they were her bruthers and she gots shouted at. oh well im feeling much better now, thats all that matters ... mummy told me that im very lucky to still be here and that i very nearly ended up at someplace called Rainbow Bridge. she gots a bit upset so i licked her hand a bit and that made her smile. She told me i should say thankyou to R Yew for all the help they gives her so thankyou to R Yew whoevers you are.

:D:D:D

Honestly, no word of a lie, but I had to zoom in on the third pic and look twice, because I thought that white dreadlock was a teeny creepy arm and claw :shock::oops:

haha anyway.. :oops::lol:

glad you're feeling better, it's great to see that cone off! You're a very handsome bun, I love your mane :love: keep getting stronger and faster :love:

Honestly, no word of a lie, but I had to zoom in on the third pic and look twice, because I thought that white dreadlock was a teeny creepy arm and claw :shock::oops:

haha anyway.. :oops::lol:

glad you're feeling better, it's great to see that cone off! You're a very handsome bun, I love your mane :love: keep getting stronger and faster :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know how I managed to miss a massive clump of hair though. I washed him, dried him AND groomed him for about three hours! Even after all that I just went down to the kitchen and he's managed to pull a load more out. :roll:

Back