• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am very proud to announce.......

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
........ I officially have a bonded four!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

They have had a whole day free ranging today, never seen Tinks binky this much ever!! By the time i got my camera out they were abit hot and binkied out so sorry havent got a binky photo but will get some soon.

Tonight i looked out the window and all four were out in the corner of the run snuggled together, Teddy in the middle of the boys with Joey grooming his ear :love: i could have cried!! They are choosing to spend time together and cuddle, i still cant believe ive actually done it!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Here you go....

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4204.jpg

Last edited:
Well done!!!

But let me role this back a second. How come I have NEVER seen that first bun in my life. It's absolutely stunning. I think I'm in love.

Your garden is amazing :love: They all look so happy together :) xXx

Thankyou, it needs some work yet to tidy it up abit and got to cut down my massive holly bush at the end to let some light in, have been busy doing the shed and front garden.... we're getting there though.

The bunnies being good has lighted a huge weight of me, we've had a lovely weekend in the sunshine, its Steves birthday this week and we've had family/friends round, the bunnies have loved it :D

Well done!!!! You have the patience of a saint and it has paid off. Lots of love to the gorgeous foursome and well done you!!!!!:wave:

Back