• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i could cry...

clarence is terrorising my favourite cosy dressingown right infront of my eyes!:( i cant be bothered to move him though, and he looks cute while hes doing it!

I think he must be saying "you've been on that :censored: forum for ages, come and play or ill make you regret it!" :evil:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:love:

he really is a lovely bun. ive always had netherland dwarfs because theyre small and compact. clarence is a lionlop and the most affectionate bun ever. :love::love:

think i need to see someone about my bunny obsession though, this forum has made me even worse!! :lol: i just LOVE the stories.

Ive realised i may have posted in the wrong section though...maybe pics/stories was a better idea! :?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, not the dressing gown!! :shock::lol:

I have 3, absolutely full of holes. What is it with buns and dressing gowns?! :roll:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, not the dressing gown!! :shock::lol:

I have 3, absolutely full of holes. What is it with buns and dressing gowns?! :roll:

I have no idea! :roll:

I wouldnt have given it to him, but he had already peed on it yesterday morning so i though i may aswell let him sit on it so i didnt have to get the blankets out...see, he doesnt like to sit on the table because he slips all over the place :lol:

Back