• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having some serious palpitations *beware gorgeous bunnies*...

That's the one nearest to me. I'm looking for a lovely little lady for Leo ... does anyone know if they do bonding at all?

Wowsers the black and tans certainly are very good looking .....also like the look of Chunky ......and Potty.......and thats just the first page :oops:

Wowsers the black and tans certainly are very good looking .....also like the look of Chunky ......and Potty.......and thats just the first page :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: You must be as bad as me - I kept thinking "that one"... "no, that one"... There really is a good selection to choose from. You couldn't possibly leave without having fallen in love with one ... it would be just a case of deciding which one :?

Oooh, I love them all :love: :love: :love:

We had a beautiful Black and Tan called Guinness - a fantastic rabbit and highly intelligent, a real pleasure to live with. Of all things, he became very good friends with our cockatiel!!

I hope all these lovely babies get wonderful homes.

Goodluck to them all :wave:

Back