• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ma hoomins tirckded me!!!

Ma bruvver Barnabunny bin on to tellz you bout our nasty hoomins doing de groomin!! Least HE gots da noms noms.

Mmmm, lookit, nom nom carrot :love: Ma favoritessssss :love:
Wabbits108.jpg

Hang on a minute!! Dis carrot don't smell right :?
Wabbits107.jpg

:evil::evil: It not a carrot!!! Nasty hoomins!! Gives it here's, I'z gonna chucked it away!
Wabbits106.jpg

Ha, now i've shredded de Not-Carrot - don't try dat again Daddy Lee
Wabbits105.jpg

i iz gonna get some proper foodz....
Wabbits111.jpg

........oooooooo, a carrot - ma faouritessssss :love:
Wabbits104.jpg

Barnaby - :roll:

rosie says ur proper foodz looks like burgess, if it is she says you got good tastes :lol:

MMmm, yes, it iz de Burgess - you have good taste too. It ma favourites, after de carrots and da spwing gweens - ooo, and de hangy stick wiv stuff on which stopz me gettin de furz cuaght in ma tummeh :love:

:lol::lol::lol:
norty humans what a poor bunny. Honey,blue and bracken say the art to it is keep standing on your back legs and begging, ur human daddy will soon feel guilty and get you the real carrots.

:lol::lol::lol:
norty humans what a poor bunny. Honey,blue and bracken say the art to it is keep standing on your back legs and begging, ur human daddy will soon feel guilty and get you the real carrots.

Bo - Oooo, fankyou Honey, Blue and Bracken - i will be practicing that tonight in ma hutch - dat'll show ma norty hoomins, mwuhahah :D

Blue: We dos it everytime our hoomins come to see us.

Honey: If you can get near the hoomins feets and legs, climbs up them it works even betta too.

Bracken: Then look into your hoomins eyes with big sad hungry eyes and follows them everywere getting in the ways.

Cinnamon&Nutmeg and Fluffiebunny - I iz vewwy vewwy fluffy!! I getz all de more groomings dan Barnabunny :evil: I likes to sit and feels the winds in ma furs ... but I gets knots in ma mane and mummeh spends forever gettin dem out ... and den I getz a Not-Carrot!! :evil:
*but I still sits in de winds coz i feel like a proper lion whe I do with ma mane flying*

Blue: We dos it everytime our hoomins come to see us.

Honey: If you can get near the hoomins feets and legs, climbs up them it works even betta too.

Bracken: Then look into your hoomins eyes with big sad hungry eyes and follows them everywere getting in the ways.

Bo - Goshes, you knows all de tricks!! MMMmmm, can't wait for ma spwing gweens to rain down for doin dis :D

Back