• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnabunny tells it like it is ....

Hi All RU Bunnehs,

Have somefing to tells yous all in secrets - shhh don't tell your hoomins!

Now, is this fing on......?
Wabbits086.jpg

Goods, is workin. Now, I wanna tellz you NOT to let your hoomins come near you to groomz your furs! Lookit wots mine did to me!!
Wabbits119.jpg

And de over side!!!
Wabbits118.jpg

My hoomin mummeh toldz me that ma furs woz moulting and I needed de groomin to help it come out. But I wanted da furs dis way coz I woz putting de highlights in from sun lazing! I iz usually dark grey but woz gettin some gawjus copperz in it, see?
Wabbits088.jpg

Humph, was so mad at ma hoomin mummeh I actually snuggled wiv Bo and gave mummeh my bestest evil glares (picture added sos youz all can practice de glares)
Wabbits101.jpg

Butz, it not so badz coz she gave me nommy nommy spwing gweens for lettin her do de groomin (but I still gives her de evil glares whilst i noms it)
Wabbits115.jpg

So, over RU bunnehs, don't be lettings your hoomins do de groomin unless you can gives them de evil glare afters and dey have the nom noms!! Barnabunny lesson over for de day
Wabbits110.jpg

Blackberry Bunny agrees with Barnabunny!!!!

This is his groomed bottom:

BunniesinaviaryJune2010026.jpg

Barnabunny still looks very handsome, though!!!!

So does Blackberry - he has a very lovely moult line, so much tidier than Barnaby's ... his fur just kept coming out, coming out, coming out!!!! Had a whole new bunny by the time I'd finished with all the fur :lol:

Barnabunny?! That's got to be the cutest name in the WORLD!! :lol: :love:

Ginger and Pickles trained me out of grooming them years ago. I just put up with clouds of bunny fluff now. :roll:

So does Blackberry - he has a very lovely moult line, so much tidier than Barnaby's ... his fur just kept coming out, coming out, coming out!!!! Had a whole new bunny by the time I'd finished with all the fur :lol:

:lol: We groomed Blackberry & Buttercup at the same time the other day - there was fur everywhere!

Buttercup still looks impeccably tidy despite moulting, and Blackie is moulting all over, but it only ever shows on his bum, but he's had a white 'V' line for a month now :roll:

Barnabunny?! That's got to be the cutest name in the WORLD!! :lol: :love:

Ginger and Pickles trained me out of grooming them years ago. I just put up with clouds of bunny fluff now. :roll:

Yeah, that's his ickle nickname - it's actually Barnaby but it's so easy just to say Barnabunny (or Barnabumbum) that that's what he usually gets - no wonder he looks so miffed :lol:

:lol: re the bunny fluff - I can't believe how much the stuff gets around - I think I've eaten most of it today

:lol: re the bunny fluff - I can't believe how much the stuff gets around - I think I've eaten most of it today

Bunny Fluff, Bunny Fluff,
everywhere,
In my eyes and nose
and hair!

Bunny fluff, bunny fluff,
oh so much,
when I clean the rabbit hutch!

what to do?
Put the bunnehs
IN A STEW!! :twisted:

(Joke, scarily over-sensitive bun -lovers! I AM a vegetarian!) :lol:

Bunny Fluff, Bunny Fluff,
everywhere,
In my eyes and nose
and hair!

oh so much,
when I clean the rabbit hutch!

what to do?
Put the bunnehs
IN A STEW!! :twisted:

(Joke, scarily over-sensitive bun -lovers! I AM a vegetarian!) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

MRS BUN....Excellent chatz from Barnabunny.....I also haz bin left wiv VPL...but too embarrassed to show meselfs...:oops:

Oxo: A couple of summers ago my mummy decided to 'help' me when I was moulting. She actually plucked a bald spot. I was so cross. I have never forgotton. I have never liked being picked up anyway and I don't do cuddles or stuff like that. Ever since she over groomed me whenever she picks me up now I try to nip her. Just a warning you understand to let her knowthat I am not going to stand for any of the plucking nonsense.

Back