• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

homeopathy for myxi vaccination

Candiflare

Mama Doe
:roll:

Does anyone actually believe this works?

When I asked the woman I saw today about myxi vaccination for her rabbits, she said she gave them drops in their water :roll: because vaccinations cost too much. :roll:

Now I'm a big advocate of alternative health for humans, but does anybody have any experience in it for rabbits?

I believe there was a thread or two on this previously. I feel like someone from here knew someone who didn't vaccinate and said something complementary was enough and then lost her crew to myxi.

Too much of a risk in my eyes though.

I believe there was a thread or two on this previously. I feel like someone from here knew someone who didn't vaccinate and said something complementary was enough and then lost her crew to myxi.

Too much of a risk in my eyes though.

I agree. Nice idea and all but I'd rather take the drugs that are proven to work as opposed to risking mine or my buns health in the long term.

There was an article in a vet journal by a homeopathic vet who was arguing that homeopathy was a valid treatment approach but said that even he had no belief in homeopathic vaccines.

I know of someone who used homeopathic nosodes instead of a conventional vaccine for VHD

Several of her Rabbits died of VHD :cry:

I know of someone who used homeopathic nosodes instead of a conventional vaccine for VHD

How sad. :cry:

Much as I would imagine most of us would prefer a more 'natural' treatment and don't particularly like vaccinating when it comes to such awful diseases as myxi. and Vhd it isn't worth taking any risks.

This was what I was thinking of earlier. Got some of the details wrong though. :roll:

Very sad for those bunnies.

Back