• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Question

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
So hopefully Daphne and Jasmine will be de-coned tomorrow. As some of you may know, I bonded them as a trio with Harvey, thinking it would take months to get their weight down, but it only took a week :oops: So they were a trio for about two weeks, then separated for the girls to get spayed.

SO, if the girlies are given the all clear tomorrow, should I rebond the trio, or just bond Jas and Daphne together for now??

I would wait for a while longer until they are healed, but you could have them next to each other and stuff until then. :)

I personally leave it longer unless I am sure of what might happen (i.e. no mounting or chasing). Some people would do it sooner than me though.

Having said that, your girls have had a rough ride so I would say leave it at least 3 weeks (but longer if you can) to give them time to settle and truly heal.

There was some mounting at the start when I bonded them last time, although none after that.

Thank you :wave: I think I will leave it about a month then, just to be positive!

Back