• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The lovely Mitsu

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Mitsu came into care last year, and was rehomed in May this year with her brother, Fallow. Sadly Fallow passed away, and Mitsu's new owners contacted us to take Mitsu back :cry:

Mitsu is a stunning girl, shes around 12-18 months old. She is very very timid, and really doesnt like to be handled :( She just wants a forever mummy and daddy who will let her be a bunny :love: Shes only been here with me since yesterday, so shes still settling in at the moment. Heres some pics of her in the garden today :love:

S7001498.jpg

S7001505.jpg

S7001506.jpg

S7001507.jpg

S7001508.jpg

Will you love me forever.... peez?
S7001499.jpg

xXx

:lol: She was from the same place as Paddy and Peaches :) She reminds me so much of Peaches! Although Mitsu is alot more fiesty :shock: She totally hates being handled :cry:

Neither does Peaches these days, I dont think she likes me :(

She's just as pretty as my Peaches :love:

She totally hates being handled :cry:

I've got one like that ... strangely not unlike Mitsu in appearance :lol::lol::lol: But she's absolutely adorable now she has Rudy to snuggle up to ... That's all Mitsu needs. I can't believe Fallow's gone, it's soooo sad :cry::cry::cry:

:shock: They didn't want her?

She is one of my dream bunnies :love: I'm looking for a little girl to join my Leo but I've already got Archie who hates being handled. It stresses me out so much when I have to pick him up, I don't think I could cope with another! :(

Back