• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this the 'Nosiest' bun on the forum ????

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Meet 'Periscoping' Parsley.

bunsintheruns010.jpg

bunsintheruns019.jpg

bunsintheruns021.jpg

bunsintheruns023.jpg

bunsintheruns024.jpg

bunsintheruns029.jpg

bunsintheruns037.jpg

bunsintheruns036.jpg

Is she nosy or what ????? :lol:

:lol: :lol: - Brilliant pics!

Lol Jack's nosy too and has to know what's happening and why! Makes it very difficult to clean a litter tray out when he's trying to get in the white bag to see what's in it all the time. :roll:

Awwh shes stunning! :love: I would love a periscoping bunny, all of mine are too chubby i think, i hardly ever see them periscope! :lol: xXx

:love::love::love:

Archies a bit like that. Today I was trying to sweep up all the hay they had thrown everywhere and each time I got a nice neat pile he'd charge into it and start having a rummage. It's my own fault since I sometimes hide treats and pellets in their hay :roll:

:lol: :lol: - Brilliant pics!

Lol Jack's nosy too and has to know what's happening and why! Makes it very difficult to clean a litter tray out when he's trying to get in the white bag to see what's in it all the time. :roll:

:lol::lol: Trevs always doing this if he cant get in the bag he just rips it so that when i pick it up everything falls out of the hole and i have to start all over again :roll:

great photos
this is strange, i am away for the weekend in the lake district and i have found a cyber cafe, i just had to log in to RU, Am i addicted or what:shock:

Back