• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing my baby

ash&crystal

Alpha Buck
well if you dont already know my rabbit (ash) has had an accidental litter after escaping one night (we thought she was male) and then she had six babies

well there was one really small runt one and the first time i saw it i became totally attached and constantly cooed over it, and named it cutey(not permanantly) but by eight weeks i had to sex them all and found out it was a boy well i couldnt really keep a boy because none of my girls were spayed (am going to get them spayed soon) so I decided i would keep a girl and today my cousins came round to take on in the end they took two cutey and the other boy chunky (he was the chubby one) well now i am totally depressed and i didnt think i would be that bothered but i am, i just miss his cute little face and how he stretched up in the morning for his food:cry:I can go see him whenever i want but i dont seem to be able to deal with the fact he wont be waiting for his morning snuggle outside:cry::(:(:cry:

Back