• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Pansy , small 3 yr old girl...more pics

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0124MAY2010END0015.jpg

this is Pansy . She arrived here as part of a pair but was getting overgroomed by the other female and wasnt very happy . We got them both spayed in the hope that things would calm down but unfortunatly things got worse . The other bun started chasing and biting Pansy and for her safety i had to split them .

Pansy is recovering from her spay and hopefully her fur with start to grow back too.
She is a little shy but will be stroked / picked up etc as long as i am quiet and gentle so im sure with patience she will get braver.

Pansy is looking for an indoor or outdoor home. It would be nice to see her happily paired up with a calm neutered male but intoductions may have to be done slowly as she was very stressed when the other bun was bullying her .

Last edited:
Aw Pansy is lovely.
I can't offer her a home but hope someone else does.
What a shame she was bullied - i do hope she finds a loving home.
Is she a blue-eyed white?
sue :wave:

She is white with black eyeliner :lol:

hshe has a bit of light brown on her back

Her eyes are grey/blue...realy unusual and pretty . :love:

The eyes remind me of my handsome Hawthorn - though he is chinchilla all over his eyes are really weirdly human looking grey/blue.

OMG I am in love!
Me and the oh have been talking about getting a girlfriend for Dudley as he seems to be getting a bit lonely now and we are off for a week in July.
Dudley sleeps in a 48 inch dog crate but the cage is open when we are home. What are your requirements?
Also, Dudley can be grumpy. I was wanting a relaxed girly to bond with him but I don't want him to bully her. He just used to grunt at Hayden when she wouldn't stop pestering him. He likes to be boss but is really a cuddly teddy bear and loves to be groomed by another bunny.
Also, I would want you to bond them as I could not cope :lol:

Awww she is very sweet, you can just tell that she will be wonderful with a forever mummeh and some TLC:love:

A 48 inch dog crate would need a pen around it to be big enough for 2 buns . :)

we cant do any bonding for the next few weeks im afraid but should be ok after that . :)

A 48 inch dog crate would need a pen around it to be big enough for 2 buns . :)

we cant do any bonding for the next few weeks im afraid but should be ok after that . :)

That's fine because I was thinking of putting those grid thingys around to make a playpen for him. I'm on holiday on 19th July week. Could you bond then?
Will have to have a good think about things but I feel it is time to give it a try. I think he is missing bunny company.

That's fine because I was thinking of putting those grid thingys around to make a playpen for him. I'm on holiday on 19th July week. Could you bond then?
Will have to have a good think about things but I feel it is time to give it a try. I think he is missing bunny company.

i will pm you :wave:

Back