• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses buns do this and pretend they're in a cramped cage?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
For some reason Archie & Blanche love sitting squashed up together with their faces up against the mesh with Blanches head right under the water bottle so it always drips on her ... :roll:

:roll::lol::lol:
Buns are so wierd sometimes! Can I just say btw that Blanche is absolutely one of the prettiest buns Ive ever seen :love:

:roll::lol::lol:
Buns are so wierd sometimes! Can I just say btw that Blanche is absolutely one of the prettiest buns Ive ever seen :love:

:oops: Don't, you'll make me blush! And make her already large head even bigger, she's a right little princess! Thankyou though!! x

Mine don't do exactly that, but they do have strange sleeping habits... Usually Pipkin sleeps with his head right under Ruby's belly. I do wonder how he breathes... but he's always been fine so far. They even sleep like that when it's really hot :shock:

It was so squashed in their crate Lucy had to stick her feet out!
100_0726.jpg

It was so squashed in their crate Lucy had to stick her feet out!
100_0726.jpg

Love that pic of Lucy's feets :love:

when I was building my runs I would lean the panels up against the walls and Tippex Porkychicken loved to squash behind them like she was in a really narrow run, silly girl :roll:

Thistle seems to believe I keep him in a cardboard box all the time. Doesn't matter how much room he has, he always wants to sit squished up to someone else. I don't think Jess minds too much...

30639_433835018573_709523573_5645575_4973566_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Their horrible mother only gave them an entire utility room to sit in!

Thistle seems to believe I keep him in a cardboard box all the time. Doesn't matter how much room he has, he always wants to sit squished up to someone else. I don't think Jess minds too much...

30639_433835018573_709523573_5645575_4973566_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Their horrible mother only gave them an entire utility room to sit in!

Too me a while to spot the second bunny :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Our Blakey and Mr Bingley do this when the sun's out and they squish themselves rght up against the bars to make sure they get the final few rays as it disappears over the house :love:

:lol::lol::lol: I expect he could sit on all four of your bunnies at once with his fat a***! He sat on Brian the other day too...

:roll:

I just spat my drink out laughing at that. Best photo ever! If I had a badge, I'd give it you! :lol::lol::lol:

I just spat my drink out laughing at that. Best photo ever! If I had a badge, I'd give it you! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Thanks! I shall pass my imaginary badge onto Thistle! :lol: Just had a thought... he only seems to do it when there's food near by... perhaps he's cleverer than I give him credit for...

You can't really see Blanche properly on this one but I can assure you she is being squashed by Archie. They both great me like this each morning! :love:

mine do it all the time too. Managed to snap a quick pic thismorning but being black bunnies it's hard to see properly!

6dv6fs.jpg

Back