• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it me, or does this rabbit look terrified?

Apart from the ear moving it just looked dead. Creeped me out.

Its clearly not relaxed because you only have to looked at the way the nose is moving (flared nostrils, super fast breathing), to know that bunny is NOT relaxed.

Can lots of people post and tell her its not good.

ill comment on her video, but im not sure it will make a great deal of difference. Maybe if we all comment on the video, try and get more posts on this thread and also posting a link to the thread on her video?

I just watched the first 3sec and had to turn it off. From what I saw that's appauling. Can comments be left on Youtube? think RU should bombard it!

:cry: oh my goodness! That's almost as bad as the video I saw of a girl feeding her rabbit a McDonalds chicken nugget

Other people have commented on it and she has put really nonsensical replies :roll: I don't have a youtube account so don't think I can comment :cry:

Tuckerbunnies - I know, that was my facial expression too when I saw it!

Can lots of people post and tell her its not good.

I have put a comment on it say's it has to be approved or something, but I don't agree with a bunny in a pool like that and the poor thing hasn't jumped in he has been placed in...how scary is that for a rabbit :(

I just watched the first 3sec and had to turn it off. From what I saw that's appauling. Can comments be left on Youtube? think RU should bombard it!

comments can be left if you have a youtube user account. Although, users can have the option to disable them but i dont think this person is because there a number of other comments already posted.

I have 2 user accounts because one was hacked. ill post using both of them if other people will.

Is this the correct way to go about it though? :?

you can report it to youtube. there are much worse videos of bunny abuse still on there though, that I can't even bring myself to watch, so they might just leave it

Why can't people figure out it's not a good idea to bathe a rabbit? It's a bit of common sense, really. :-( and apparently there are a lot of videos going on Youtube. I even saw a video of someone making their hamster swim!

Why can't people figure out it's not a good idea to bathe a rabbit? It's a bit of common sense, really. :-( and apparently there are a lot of videos going on Youtube. I even saw a video of someone making their hamster swim!

:shock::shock::shock::censored:

what can i say! Really!?:cry:

Aren't hamsters allowed to get wet?

Back