• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

missing french lops

Browner93

New Kit
my 2 french lops have gone missing one is albino the other is agouti they went missing today i got home to find no rabbits!!!
they gone from southmead in bristol they only 12weeks old!!! and i want them back!!
so if any one can help please

could they have escaped?
Have you looked around you neighbourhood and put up posters?

Hope you find them soon :(

xx

as well as asking around and putting up posters i'd alert the local vets and rescue centres in case anyone brings them in.

:( I'm sorry, hope you find them. I have heard of rabbits being taken, so it is possible. You could try contacting the police? Don't know if they'd just tell you they'd escaped though :? guess it depends what your police force is like in your area x

That's awful, I'm so sorry. I would also recommend putting up posters asking for any information. Perhaps try contacting the local paper as well? The more people that know about your two buns the better, you never know, someone might know someone else who has "suddenly acquired" 2 French Lops.

Good luck xxx

Back