• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone want a big bunny carrier for free?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i bought this back in 2001 i think...it was for huge old moggie i had.
Its big enough for bertie and hes 5kg and a frenchie..but he has found it easier in his stroller....

when my frenchie doe..my bridge bun willow went to be spayed aged 7 months she went in this.

for the last four years off and on its been used as a hidey hole/litter tray. in fact its sitting in my lounge still.....but i can clean it up in a jiffy.

to give you the measurements ive checked the newer model online

http://www.petstuffgalore.co.uk/cat-products/cat-carriers/skipper-3.html

i dont drive so itd have to be collected as its wayyy to heavy to post!

no hurry..just thought id ask.
pm me or add on thread if youd be interested.;)

like i said its free so thats why im not putting it in selling section. if im wrong oops soory.

YES PLEASE!!!!!

I live in Havant and can pick up easily.

I have eight cats and seven buns and two carriers. Had to borrow one to take five of the buns for their myxi jabs this week.

I would be really grateful and would give it a very good home if it's still available. It would get lots of use:D

fine and dandy then..ill pm you my address and phone number..thanks for the pm too.

um that many moggies and buns...if its like my house with three buns and two cats dont know how you cope:lol::lol:

if im ok in the morning ill disinfect it for you;)

Have replied to your PM. Thanks so much.

I never intended to have so many fur babies but am a bit of a sucker for a rescue and a sad story:) I volunteered at a bunny rescue for a while too - and some of them just seemed to leap into a carrier and come home with me:oops:

If you have time when I collect the carrier I would love to meet your furries.

Thank you lots.

its a brill carrier..but sometimes it needs wheels with the furry weights inside:lol:

ah upstairs buns i cant do......but if the mogs come down..you can meet them...but berties downstairs and always up for being ooohed and awwed at...and a good nosey rub..maybe a kiss:lol::lol:

warning.....hes extremely nosey but also sometimes extremely asleep:lol:

anyday just txt me.:wave:

Will do.

I may have some time tomorrow afternoon as Peggy has to go in for her dental and I am leaving some time client free as I don't know when I will be able to collect her. I will text you and see if you are in.

Will be lovely to meet those of your animals I can do. Bertie sounds lovely.

its a brill carrier..but sometimes it needs wheels with the furry weights inside:lol:

ah upstairs buns i cant do......but if the mogs come down..you can meet them...but berties downstairs and always up for being ooohed and awwed at...and a good nosey rub..maybe a kiss:lol::lol:

warning.....hes extremely nosey but also sometimes extremely asleep:lol:

anyday just txt me.:wave:

You've just given me an idea! Little trailer for vet's visits anyone? :lol:

the images lol

oooh noo....i havent turned my mobile back on after having to turn it off in the doctors...im so sorry:oops: ill switch in on now and charge it up. gods im a forgetful idiot!!

I've got someone coming to give me a quote for putting up a fence at my back yard later now so probably won't have time today:( I'm hoping to extend the bunny area a bit for when I am home and can supervise. He couldn't make any other time this week.

I'll text you tomorrow and see if you are in. Work is such a pain - it really gets in the way of life!!!!

:wave: lovely to have met you.
bertie says thank you for the noms noms:lol:

he did move again just after you left..i had to sweep the floor and wash it around him:lol::lol:

anymore ru members want to meet bertie:lol: hes going to end up so big headed!!!:lol:

It was good to meet you too and thank you so much for the carrier - it's such a lovely size - much bigger than my other two.

Bertie is lovely - I just wanted to give him huge cuddles. My buns all loved the hay so I am going to have to look into how to get some given my limited storage space.

Hopefully, I can come and visit you and Bertie again (made sure I wrote it in the right order this time:D), although I know people often come to see my fur family rather than me.

Nose rub to the large, white, furry, very lazy, teddy bear bun. xxx

im so glad the carrier is ok. no doubt ill find the 4 missing clips when im searching for something else!:lol:

bertie wuz a bad bunny this morning..our gp turned up really early and bertie weed in his pen then all over the puppy pads and was a right grump..our gp was rather disappointed as he loves bertie..guess bertie didnt like the early wake up call:lol::lol:

hes snoozed about 22 out of 24hrs today i swear:oops:

he says fank ooze....eee knowz e iz a sexy bunneh....an evreyywun wantz im....so eez sendz kissies xx

hes so norty and loves his kip...a dirty flirty old bertie....but we love him all the same:wave:

Back