• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bella scared the life out of me!!!!

shell1805

Mama Doe
087.jpg

:shock:

:shock: just a bit, worse of all she didnt wake up when i called her. she was dead to the world bless her and when i stroked her, with tears in my eyes, she just opened her beeps to glare at me for disturbing her!!!! cheeky monkey!!! :roll: :lol:

xx

:shock: just a bit, worse of all she didnt wake up when i called her. she was dead to the world bless her and when i stroked her, with tears in my eyes, she just opened her beeps to glare at me for disturbing her!!!! cheeky monkey!!! :roll: :lol:

xx

Oooh naughty bella, she must have been so relaxed :love:
scary though eh??
shes gorgeous :love: xxxx

She must be a heavy sleeper. :lol: Our guinea pig is always scaring us, doing things similar. At least it makes sure we are still alive. :lol: She is such a darling:love: and I bet you got such a look for waking her up. :lol:

she was not impressed with me one bit for waking her, i think the fact i then started ranting about her scaring me didnt help :oops: :lol:

Back