• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley had terrible...

moult lines in his coat this morning when i left the house.

I came home to find that my brother had plucked him of his fluffy coat!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor bunny, hes quite happy though, i just wish Nick had used a brush instead!!! :lol:

Blackberry has a white moult line in his black fur from moulting. I actually gently pull the loose fur out as it comes out easier by doing that than by brushing :)

Just in from doing that myself! I distract them with dried herbs and then brush and pluck as fast as I can before they realise what I am doing!! :lol:

Blackberry has a white moult line in his black fur from moulting. I actually gently pull the loose fur out as it comes out easier by doing that than by brushing :)

I didnt want to pull it out, hes a bit funny about being touched sometimes and i didnt want to make it worse as i thought it might hurt a little. Like plucking your eyebrows? I suppose it's just loose hair though.

Anyway, it obviously hasnt bothered him! Will have to do it more often, the amouny of hair was unbelieveable though...he looks like hes shrank! :lol:

mine sit still for hours being gently plucked. they think that's what a cuddle is all about. we do it after bottom check, which they don't like.

Back