• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Mylo!!!!!

i am currently at my mum and dads house with mylo and went to use the house phone, for some reason it didnt work, then i remembered that mylo managed to get behind the tv for 30 seconds earlier (even tho he isnt allowed, he managed to outsmart me this once) and i followed the cable along and theres a big chew mark right thru it!!!!

Have just managed to fix it (well husband has!) before my mum and dad get back from there holidays later tonight. Do we confess?!?!? ;) The only thing is that we had to fix it with some white tape so its so obvious! I could just leave it and they might never notice cos its behind the tv!

Last edited:
Hehehehe what a monkey :D
I dont think i actually own anything that ISNT now covered in tape, naughty grace! :roll: xxxxxxxxxx

well they r looking after him in a few weeks so i could always blame it on him when they were looking after him so we arent to be help responsible!!

Hes been an absolute pain today, hes pulled some of there new wallpaper off (which i will stick down soon) and hes just been upstairs and pulled some wallpaper off in there hallway, hes never normally this naughty! hes been told off and put in bed now!

Oh i say the little horror :roll:
Well ive just caught grace shredding the loo roll, she then jumped on the sideboard knocked over a box of wine gums and proceeded to eat them :shock: xxxxxxx

Mylo is also a house rabbit. Hes 6 and a half months, ive never had a rabbit before, had guinea pigs when i was younger but i love havin a rabbit! hes like a little dog!

Mylo is also a house rabbit. Hes 6 and a half months, ive never had a rabbit before, had guinea pigs when i was younger but i love havin a rabbit! hes like a little dog!

Hehehehe ive always had buns but never had such a lively one as gracie before :) charlie is the opposite he`s approx 18 months-2years, i got him 3 weeks ago tommorrow, he`s such a timid little mite.

Gracie and charlie were both neutered just over a week ago and im going to try and bond them in about 5 or 6 weeks.

Your mylo is only a little bit older than gracie :) xxxxxxxxxx

Mylo was also neutered about a month ago, hes calmed down loads than what he was before, we couldnt walk anywhere without him tryin it on with our legs!

I dont know how people cope with more than one rabbit! I hope everythin goes well when u bond them :D

Mylo was also neutered about a month ago, hes calmed down loads than what he was before, we couldnt walk anywhere without him tryin it on with our legs!

I dont know how people cope with more than one rabbit! I hope everythin goes well when u bond them :D

Hahah well charlie tried humping my foot yesterday, im not used to boy buns :) roll oh his hormones dying down.

How long did it take foor mylo to calm down after the neuter? xx

Straight away he seemed better but i think that was cos of the operation and the traumatic experience. About a week after it he tried to hump my leg again but he hasnt tried it ever since then and hes a lot calmer, he lies down a lot more on the floor, before he had it done then he was constantly running around chewing things, etc!

Oh good hopefully charlie will settle soon, he`s ok very quiet but very nervous, he`s getting better though i suppose he has to get used to me, he hasnt had the best starts in life, he`s been passed from pillar to post and used to mate then basically dumped once the new babies were born :(
It seems positive so far him and gracie havent fought through the run bars or anything so im hoping when they are eventually bonded it will work out.

Mylo is lovely i love black bunnies :) xx

aww u hear so many stories of how rabbits are abandoned and passed around cos noone wants them, its such a shame. People probably think its easy to look after a rabbit and then when they get it they r harder work.

Thats good that hes coming round to you, and hes found a good home where he will be looked after! Like u said it might just take a bit of time to get used to you. We were lucky with mylo, he wasnt very timid but he was only 8 weeks old which might be way although he is scared of birds when he goes outside! Such a wimp!

Is that grace in your avatar? Such a cute little face! :love:

aww u hear so many stories of how rabbits are abandoned and passed around cos noone wants them, its such a shame. People probably think its easy to look after a rabbit and then when they get it they r harder work.

Thats good that hes coming round to you, and hes found a good home where he will be looked after! Like u said it might just take a bit of time to get used to you. We were lucky with mylo, he wasnt very timid but he was only 8 weeks old which might be way although he is scared of birds when he goes outside! Such a wimp!

Is that grace in your avatar? Such a cute little face! :love:

Awww my daisy used to be scared of birds, bless him.

Well the day we got charlie was so sad, he had no food no water, he was living in a cramped hutch with bare boards, totally heartbreaking.

We now have him in our conservatory in a 8ft hutch but he is free to roam loose, then in a few weeks im going to bond him with grace then bring him into the actual house so they can (hopefully) live together (and pinch sweets)
Gracie is now chasing the hamster in her ball while shes exercising, shes a real monkey and unlike mylo dosent seem tired :lol:
Charlie is in the conservatory munching and chilling. xxxxxxxxxxx

aww it sounds like poor charlie hasnt had a good time, at least now he has got a nice house and people to look after him properly. Hopefully they will both get on and they will be good friends.

She will tire herself out soon hopefully, and also the hamster will be tired soon from all the running around!

oooh naughty rabbit :lol: Princess has demolished our house, and when we bunnysat last wk penny weed on my skirting board and ate through my sky wire, so we couldn't buy any movies :lol:

aww it sounds like poor charlie hasnt had a good time, at least now he has got a nice house and people to look after him properly. Hopefully they will both get on and they will be good friends.

She will tire herself out soon hopefully, and also the hamster will be tired soon from all the running around!
Hope so :)
Gracie is still running around (this sounds like a running commentary)
Rosie the hammy is munching away and charlie is having a nap.

Hope you are right i hope he can be with gracie.
Yes the photo is of gracie it was taken 2 days after her spey when she wanted to go out (and wasnt allowed) :) xxx

Back