• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awwww and i can't get a photo

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
they look soo cute, and knackered :lol: if i move i'll disturb them but rosie and locksey both have their head flat to the floor, with his ear covering her head, rosie looks soo happy and content :love:

rosie is totally zonked out, she is soo shattered, its must be alot for an old lady bun, to spend time at my nan's house, even though she stays in ther front room and doesn't play out

they look soo cute, and knackered :lol: if i move i'll disturb them but rosie and locksey both have their head flat to the floor, with his ear covering her head, rosie looks soo happy and content :love:

Ahh that's lovely. I caught sight of Benson and Lola in their run during their sleepy time of day and it loolked like Ben had an arm round Lola's shoulders - it was his ear too! Snuggly bunnies are so good for your soul! :love:

Back