• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new run (with added rabbits!)

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry, heaps of piccies...

VickysPictures2478.jpg

VickysPictures2285.jpg

VickysPictures2524.jpg

VickysPictures2416-1.jpg

VickysPictures2210.jpg

Picklelookingpretty.jpg

VickysPictures2188.jpg

VickysPictures2397.jpg

Oh my gosh, its MASSIVE! :rabbit2: Lucky lucky boys. Right, thats it, forget Islay & Jura, I'M coming to live with you :lol:

Is that your house in the first pic? Looks so pretty :love:

:shock::shock::shock: that has got to be the biggest run in the whole wide world ..... EVA.
Did you make it ? it looks fab.:thumb:

Heehee, thanks everyone!! :D It cost an absolute bomb, and it's taken 3 months to build (had to dig up lawn, build run, bury mesh, add soil, returf...) it's actually not quite finished yet! They seem a bit cautious of it, but hopefully they'll like it once they've been out in it more.

Happysaz, yeah that's my house (looks slightly strange side on like that) and the converted outbuilding on the left. When you come, bring the J + I with you!! I'm sure the boys wouldn't say no to a couple of girlfriends! ;):lol:

I should just say here that if it hadn't been for my mum and dad's permision to take over their garden, it would never have happened, so thanks Parents!!! :love::love::love:

Wowzer! that's absolutely fantastic. I want!

You have gorgeous rabbits and I feel you should share them in a wider audience.............more photos please. Pretty please.

My jaw dropped when I saw that first photo, as everyone else has said...its HUGE! What lucky bunnies and great parents! Credit to you for spending the time/money building it x

Back