• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Micro Lops

Kipper

Mama Doe
Hi Ive just been looking at pics of chocolate mini lops & noticed that someone was selling Micro Lops

I thought the mini was the smallest. Has anyone else heard of the micro & exactly how big or should I say small, is the micro? :?

There is no breed standard for a 'micro lop' so its either something being developed, or its something completely made up to 'explain' cross breeding, maybe.

i've seen several adverts for them where they're listed as under something like 2.5 lb but like sky-O said, there's no breed standard.

never heard of it, no breed standard, it reminds me of micro dogs (like teacup ones), they probrably have lots of problems :cry:

Thanks folks. I really love choc buns so was just looking for some pics. There arent many choc buns on here or could it be no one posts pics of them. :( I want but cant have :(

The duchess has one at her rescue, I was there the other day! Although I can't remember if she was a bun to be rehomed or one of her own...

Xxx

ETA I meant chocolate bun, not a micro bun!

Hello that is me!

I have a small rescue and the bunny that Becky is referring to did come in for rehoming but is currently not available for adoption as she is having dental treatment. She is also bonded to a lovely PEW called Arthur Peppermint Studd Muffin.

The chocolate otter bunny is a mini lop and she goes by the name of Ms Wilhemina Chocoloppit and works on the staff of the Make Mine Chocolate! campaign.

Some photos?

I'll see what I can do......

Here she is.............

Chocoloppit1stshoot016.jpg

Chocoloppit1stshoot023.jpg

Chocoloppit1stshoot010.jpg

Showing off her gorgeous tum!

Day1-1.jpg

And with her husbun during bonding................

day3007.jpg

Back