• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

roses of a different kind

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
not my rosie rabbit this time, but the flowering variety

here i a cream rose, just starting to bloom now, over my arch,it has loads of buds ready to open up, would make a great wedding photo under the arch when in full bloom :lol:

003-6.jpg

this is one of dad's bought roses, it didn't do much after first year, until i took over doing the gardening, and every year it flowers without fail now

014-6.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-4.jpg

I love :love:roses.
I have a yellow rose bush, 2 pink rose bushes and 5 pale pink rose bushes plus have recently planted a white rose bush. The 2 deep pink bushes are different types the one has tinges of red and yellow in it while the other is pure pink. The pure pink one has a really strong scent and is the only one the bunnies don't like to eat. The pale pink ones are very prolific but small blooms.
Really good photos too.:) -sue :wave:

I'm rubbish at taking photos so can't post any- besides many of mine have blackspot on the leaves.:oops:

Last edited:
awwww

the one around my arch, my grandma got me off a carboot sale for £2.50 three years ago, i wanted a cream one, but she said they only had pinks, oo i said it doesn't matter, cared for it for a year, then last year when it fowered for first time, i got a nice urprise when it turned out not to be pink, but cream like i wanted :D:love:

Back