• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello it's me likkle Baby Saint..again!!!

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everybody thought you might like to see some photos of me having my likkle footsies checked, Dad Tucker checks my legs twice a day for wounds and the start of sore hocks and long nails because I can't walk like most bunnies do but I still get around fine.
11-6-10041.jpg

He checks my front legs first and I nearly fall asleep as I am so relaxed as I love my likkle feet touched.
11-6-10044.jpg

I don't mind at all having to go through all this everyday as I know it's for my own good as Mummy Helen told me.
11-6-10045.jpg

And I rather like all the attention I get as I get loads of cuddles
11-6-10046.jpg

I think all the other Tuckerbunnies are jealous you know because they don't get as many cuddles as me, but that's between you and me so don't say anything.
11-6-10047.jpg

Dad Tucker also checks my eyes and sometimes bathes them for me but Mummy Helen washes them everyday for me all the time and Dad Tucker said if it wasn't for Mummy Helen my eyes would be a lot worse.
11-6-10048.jpg

And after I have had my check up I get lots of kisses off Mum and Dad Tucker and a treat because I am such a good girl.
11-6-10049.jpg

And then I am put back into my indoor home and guess what..........
11-6-10051.jpg

it's Mummy Helen's turn...........Muhahaha.
11-6-10059.jpg

Bye everyone
Baby Saint xx
wawingbunny-1.gif

awww! baby saint, you are a well loved bunny! :love: also, you are very patient with your hoomins:). matthew and tabitha rabbit are very stroppy about their daily bottom checks...

Gorgeous as ever. :D

Baby Saint has grown up so much - or is it all just fluff?

Noserubs to Baby Saint and Mummy Helen.

Awwww baby saint has to be one of the sweetest and bravest buns on the forum. Im so glad she's so well loved and cared for :love::love:

Awwww Baby Saint...you are lovely and what a lucky bunny you are to have such a loving mum and dad.God bless you sweetie...thanks for sharing the nice photos:)

:love: my ickle baby saint:love: thank you for allowing your gorgeous pics to be taken - they've brought a smile to my face:)

Back