• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We lost Lola and Milo!!!!!

LolasMummy

Mama Doe
Milo and Lola were bonded by Abi (woodlouse) last week and have been in the kitchen in a dog cage with a run attached.

Well i got up this morning and the cage was empty, the back door was open and there were no rabbits in sight!!!!

I screamed for Will, charged into the garden and found Milo happily sitting in the sun with next doors cat next to him (lovely friendly cat that loves the rabbits!) but there was no sign of Lola. I hunted the garden which is walled so there is no way she could have got out but couldnt find her! Milo hopped himself back into the house and into his cage. We then found Lola happily sitting under the dinning room table!

They (Milo) had lifted the side of his attached run around and made a very small gap that they had squeezed out of!!

I am so glad we dont have foxes etc....

They are both very tired after there free run time!!!!

RABBITS!!!!! :lol::lol:

Nothing like a stomach dropping shock on a saturday morning. Thank goodness you got them back! Phew!

Had you left the back door open all night? :shock:

No Will (my hubby) had got up and opened it to let some air in. Then walked into the other room and left them for about 2 hours. They escaped sometime in that!!!

I am rather fussy about every window and door being locked at night so that would never happen!!! :lol::lol:

They are very tired this afternoon! Cant imagine why :roll:

Back