• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Butterfly - from Snowy's

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Theo as just phoned me, Butterfly has passed away in the night:(. She is on her way to the vets for a pm.

I am just so pleased that Butterfly as had the chance of a loving forever home after what she had been through. I was told when she first came into my rescue that her brain damage was like a time bomb waiting to go off.
Theo is gutted as you can imagine as she hasn't had her that long and also for the fundraiser that was done for naming Butterfly & Terry. I have said to Theo at least Butterfly as passed away with a wonderful name for a wondeful brave rabbit:D thanks to the fundraiser.

Theo will update cause of Butterfly's death as soon as she knows and will do a tribute in Rainbow bridge.

Sleep tight Butterfly and Thank you Theo for giving her a wonderful home
xxx

Awwww my god that is so sad :cry:
She was such a beautiful girl and had had such a horrible past. It doesnt seem fair that she has passed to the bridge just as her life had taken a turn for the better :cry:
RIP butterfly xxxx

Thank you everyone, we are in shock and devastated

Bless your heart Theo, sending lots of love. I have no idea how people like you and Liz manage with the constant heartache. But, as Kay said, Butterfly had her wonderful forever home, so she had her heaven on earth.

Alice xx

Last edited:
Poor little Butterfly, but at least she was surrounded by caring people who loved her at the end.

Back