• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoops! Soggy bunnies

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I was just putting a newly filled up water bowl back in Paddy and Peaches pen when I accidently tipped the majority of it over them! It's a dog water bowl so it holds quite a lot of water :oops:

They werent even bothered, they just carried on eating their pellets :lol:

I thought "Oh great they're going to love being held to be dried off!". And I was half right - Paddy was not impressed at being held on my lap whilst dried off with a towel! Peaches on the other hand loved it! :love: She usually hates being held is a right fidget bum (nips me to be put down too), but she sat lovely on my lap and was even tooth purring when I rubbed her with the towel, which is something she never does! :love:

Sounds like they enjoyed their little bath :lol:.

They'll be wanting you to do it again :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Poor bunnies. Theyre so dopey, probably why they never noticed :lol: :love: xx

i did this with harry a couple week ago when it was really hot, he seem to enjoy it :shock: and now he runs over to the hose pipe when it on to get wet, but mummy isnt allow to dry him off :roll:

Back