• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gypsy's Birthday.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
" I spent my Birthday playing out in the garden yesterday "
11-6-10030.jpg

And on one's Birthday they can do exactly what they like...hence I dug all the hay out of my litter tray and scooted it to the other side of the run , Parsley my friend came over to look....she is soooooo nosy"
11-6-10032.jpg

"What did you do that for" said Parsley, "Because it's my Birthday and I can" I said.
11-6-10033.jpg

"But look at the mess you have made" said Parsley " hay all over the place"
"Oh it's just a bit of hay" I said as I hopped back to my litter tray.
11-6-10035.jpg

"That's it run away but you can't hide I'm going to tell on you" said Parsley.
11-6-10034.jpg

"I thought Parsley is so annoying a bit like this dam strand of hay that's stuck on the side of my face"
11-6-10037.jpg

"Did you hear what I said Gypsy I'm going to tell on you" said Parsley
"I think you will find Parsley that I am ignoring you "I said.

11-6-10040.jpg

Lovely story and great pictures. :love: Are Parsley and Gypsy lionheads? How old are you Gypsy? Or are you a lady and never tell? Happy birthday sweetie. :wave: Gorgeous bunnies. :love:

Lovely story and great pictures. :love: Are Parsley and Gypsy lionheads? How old are you Gypsy? Or are you a lady and never tell? Happy birthday sweetie. :wave: Gorgeous bunnies. :love:

Yes Parsley and I are Lionheads, and I am 6 years old now and my Brother would have been 6 as well only he died last month. Parsley fancies me but she is so nosy, and I'm a boy not a girl ! :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol: can't believe how nosey Parsley is ;) Happy birthday Gypsy hope you had a lovely day :D but remember a lady never reveals her age ;)

Sorry Gypsy I misread your last post! I thought you said Parsley thought you were a boy not a girl :oops::lol:

Ohhh Gypsy you just made my morning :D

what a fantastic story:lol:

you are a very handsome bun, happy birthday :D
:love:

Back