• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awwww everything in pairs - the way it should be...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Mr & Mrs Bunningham snuggled up in hay outside, newly bonded piggies sleeping bum to bum inside, dog and I together in living room..... all's right with the world... Life's good - thank-you Lord.

Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow with all your little furry dependents!

Night night! :wave:

I love to see all our buns snuggled up for the night and eating their hay and know they are safe, it makes me feel good inside. :)

I know :) being responsible for their little lives can be scary in the bad times but so incredibly rewarding in the good times :D glad the little Name-Chameleon piggies are getting on :D

Ahh.Yes we are all loved up & in pairs in our home.Since our holiday my hubby has decided he loves me more than anything in the world & since Barley & Dill came back from theirs,they cant get enough of each other!The world a very happy place in our household too.:D

Back