• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lovely Bunnies

Pegasys

Alpha Buck
I haven't posted any pics here in quite a while. I think I have gained 3 and lost 3 since I posted pictures of them all. I now have 4 nethies, 3 cashmere lops, a lionhead lop and a wild cross bun :) So here they are:

Cookie and Dylan (Dylan is the cashmere)
DSC01421.jpg

DSC01426.jpg

Paddy and Heather
DSC01438.jpg

Heather
DSC01430.jpg

Paddy
DSC01432.jpg

Hazel (She is almost 10 years old!)
DSC01442.jpg

DSC01441.jpg

Daisy and Alfie
DSC01452.jpg

Alfie
DSC01443.jpg

Daisy
DSC01446.jpg

Baby and Jack
DSC01483.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

How do you manage to get the photos without red eye??? After giving up on my daft phone I hunted out my old camera so I could get some photos of Benjy so you could all admire the cuteness! Imagine my horror when I realise he looks like the furry friend of satan in all the photos due to his bright red eyes:shock::shock::shock: Especially hilarious in the one where he is all stretched out- my friend said it looks like he was evil so I broke his legs!!!:evil: He looked cute and relaxed in reality but the photos tell another story!:lol:

Aww thankyou, I think they are gorgeous too :)

I'm not sure how to stop red eye, maybe try taking the photos in daylight without a flash? Some of the pics I posted were taken with the flash but my camera seems to be quite good at preventing red eye.

Back