• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My group of four!!!!!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

Here are my new bonded four enjoying their first time in the new run... they only had 30mins as there was abit of chasing mainly Teddy being really mean to Dreamer :? so put them back, going to try and keep things calm, it was all abit exciting! So they need a few more 30min runs to get used to the space before hopefully i can trust them to behave! Cant undo all this work now!

Am so annoyed though because got a couple of amazing Dreamer binky shots and my computer didnt save those along with some other nice ones, i had deleted them off the camera before i realised :(

Oh a couple of pics i was playing with photoshop on... :lol:

Anyway here you go....

IMG_4096.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg

tedandjo.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

joey.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4122.jpg

dreamer.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

Ow dus dis thin work agin mummi?
IMG_4107.jpg

joey3.jpg

tinks.jpg

Back in the shed making a mess :roll:
IMG_4182.jpg

Awwwh :love::love: Some lovely photos there, they're all gorgeous, especially Teddy :love:

:lol: @ their shed, looks a bit like Ronnie and Lolas :lol: They dont do tidy! xxx

You've done so, so well with them! they look an awesome group :D I love the pics of the bunny running around with the carrot in his/her mouth.

I love all these photos - the 'photoshopped' ones of your black bunny are great
- but my especial favourites are Bun With Carrot 1 & 2 - 'Lalalala - tink you'll find dis is all minz!!' :lol:
Really hope the bonding contiues to be a success :)

Thats Teddy carrying the carrot around :lol: i did get some better pics of him playing with it but my laptop is rubbish!!

Last edited:
beautiful! your bunnies are so lucky. i hope they continue to behave well. i'm so, so glad teddy hasn't had to leave. my fingers have been crossed for him all along :)

They are all gorgeous, and I am so glad you gave bonding another shot! It worked out well in the end! Their shed and run is amazing, can my girls come and join the group please?

Am still worried about Dreamer, Teddy is not being nice at all, he took a chunk of furr from Dreamer when i put them back in, i gave him a good spray for that. Poor little Dreamer :? Teddy is just being a bully... am hoping it will settle, Joey is being a very good boy with Teddy in the shed. Wish they could all just behave :roll:

I am so pleased that the bonding appears to have turned out OK in the end.
Hopefully Teddy will feel less of a need to assert himself all the time

Back