• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm bonding

Rachel89

Mama Doe
My new bunny with my other three from 9pm tonight....helpppp :shock: :lol:

So stressful, Getting everything ready and haveing a nice relaxing bath before I start to try and calm me down :lol:

Eeeeek

Theres Blue, the only male. Honey and Bracken are already bonded to him, both females and my new buns female too.

Hes gunna be in heaven :lol:

Bracken,Honey and new bun (really needs a name) are all piled on each other and Blues at the other end of the crate looking abit bemused by it all.
Only abit of furr pulling by Honey to Blue so far but shes always done it to Blue when a new one comes in.
Trying not to jinx myself too much :shock:

Sounds like its going well :D

Is new bun another dutchie?? goes off to check Charlies still here :?

I'ma take pics tomorrow as have new SD card now woop so no pics come out thumbnail, don't wanna desturb them too much atm.

Stress lots of fur pulling but not much else. Put more hay in and blue kept up and sunk his teeth into me, was really clinging on and drew lots of blood :( my lovely calm friendly boy too :(

Back