• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giddy bun, the snuggle bun

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Gideon is making himself at home in his new pen with all his new friends :love:

He is mobility is so bad now, yet he has regained his sparkle over the last week :)

P6110321.jpg

P6110325.jpg

P6110323.jpg

P6110324.jpg

Not sure what he was doing here, I think he got his poor old legs in a bit of a tangle :?

P6100313.jpg

He's a beautiful colour. I would struggle to tell the difference between him and Eddie if they were the same colour. :love:

I must admit I got them muddled the other day as all I could see were their faces under the chair :oops: But Eddie is a cashmere lop so has long coat and Gideon is a normal mini lop so most of the time its fine :)

When you see them move it is very easy to tell the difference, eddie is very camp :lol: and poor Giddy can only move sideways, a bit like a crab :?

I actually gasped out loud when I saw the first pic... he is GORGEOUS!!
I wish I could give him a cuddle!! :love:

I must admit I got them muddled the other day as all I could see were their faces under the chair :oops: But Eddie is a cashmere lop so has long coat and Gideon is a normal mini lop so most of the time its fine :)

When you see them move it is very easy to tell the difference, eddie is very camp :lol: and poor Giddy can only move sideways, a bit like a crab :?

It must be a cashmere thing as Bungle is very camp too! The way his hair flops in the wind is hilarious!

Awww bless, so very cute :love: I was going to say how much he shares Eddie's expression as well :lol:

:love: beautiful boy, can you give him a cuddle from me :wave:

Is there anything him and the guys need? have only sent them one box of treats, bad sponsor mummy :oops:

:love: beautiful boy, can you give him a cuddle from me :wave:

Is there anything him and the guys need? have only sent them one box of treats, bad sponsor mummy :oops:

Aww thank you, no he doesn't need anything at the moment. He has been doing such wonderful happy flops the last few evenings, I think he has everything he needs just being with his new friends :love:

aw bless him, glad he's not on his own now :)

Let me know if there's anything I can get for him, or any of them, would've thought Hedgehog and Spudgun would be eating you out of house!

Back