• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ruby's pretend family

Candiflare

Mama Doe
Ruby's recently developed a preoccupation of surrounding herself with replacement kits. She carries anything from my underpants/socks/toy bunny around the house and then flops next to Ralph with the "kits" around her.

This is them in my study. Ruby is carefully guarding a sock in this one..

IMG00130-20100312-1643.jpg

2 kits, this time it's a sock and the bunny toy

IMG00126-20100310-1507.jpg

Now it seems that a pair of my pants (+the rabbit toy) helps create that "family" feeling

IMG00123-20100310-1404.jpg

:lol::lol: Cute - maybe shes feeling broody!

My dog carries my pants and socks around - most embarrasing when you have company and realise theres a pair of your pants on the floor! :oops::oops:

That is really sweet, perhaps she likes your clothes because they have your scent on them? Cute bunnies. :love:

awww!

friend has a daughter 20 months who always picks up mum's undies and wears them around her neck. :shock:

awww!

friend has a daughter 20 months who always picks up mum's undies and wears them around her neck. :shock:

still not as bad as my daughter telling the whole of tescos at the top of her voice..

MY MUM ISN'T WEARING ANY PANTS!!!! :oops:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

went out for lunch with then-small daughter and my mum and dad, once, long ago. not sure how it came up in conversation as we're very private, but it transpired not one female in the family had been able to find any knickers to wear that day!

Back