• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spot the carrot

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
can you spot the carrot???? :lol:

locksley says carrots belong indoors in hi dogcrate

001-4.jpg

iz got a carrot bone, yipppeee

002-4.jpg

The only one of mine who does that is Dandelion, when he gets a strawberry or bean leaf :D He makes me laugh every time - I think he wants to make sure Clover doesn't get them 'cos they're his favourites.

Locksley you have good self control to be carrying your carrot around, my greedy buns would demolish it upon seconds of seeing it.

Locksley you have good self control to be carrying your carrot around, my greedy buns would demolish it upon seconds of seeing it.

he is soo funny, you give him a carrot in the house, he shows mum and then takes it straight to his dogcrate, you give him a carrot in the garden and he does the same and takes it straight to his house, before eating it :lol:

also he won't poo/wee in the garden, he will only use his litter tray, he's such a good boy

he's carrot mad, if i go to get his supper from fridge he will stand and refuse to take anything first if its not a carrot :lol:

Back