• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Castiel!!

Jenefina

Mama Doe
I love my new bunny!! Not as cute as you obviously but no floppy eared bun can match you!

Pye has groomed it a bit :roll: just need to think of a name!

You iz welcome Aunty Jenny I iz very glad you like her. I picked her out myself but don't worry Mummeh let me sit in her handbag so I didn't get street dirtses on my paws. Mummeh wouldn't let me groom her though :( she iz so mean you has heard all those nasty things she sez about me.

I don't know what you can call her, I iz not very good with names. You could put a picture of her on here and RU could helps.

I was thinking Misha as I can't name her Castiel!!

Your mummy and daddy are very mean, I still think you should come live with me and I'll spoil you with lots of treatses :love:

Misha iz a nice name, I thinks I approveses of that name. You could call her Ruby but mummeh says she is saving that name for mah wifey ;)

You knows you should not encourage her :D but if you do make sure I don't end up with a weird bunny like Jasmine or Daphne or Zero or Harvey :roll: Their ears iz on wrong

Ah you are the only angel hun, others will never live up to your beauty :love:

I suppose you iz right. I iz just having a snooze in my litterbox coz I knows it annoys mummeh. How is Pye? Did you gets him lots of nommings at Asda? Mummeh and daddeh got lots of tasty noms at Morrisons but Jasmine has got the best bits :( I think I iz neglected.

Back