• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumbs up for my Vet re. VHD

sonnet

Alpha Buck
I am really impressed with my Vet. After I talked to him about my concerns with Dylan having his Cylap VHD vaccination (the first one he had last year caused him to be very sleepy & quiet for 24-48hrs which is so not him as he's very tigger-like normally) he agreed to order in the Lapinject for me.
Dylan went for the vaccination last night, was a little star & I was charged no more than I would be for the Cylap (£22).
This morning Dylan shows no ill effects - bouncy & happy - so a big thumbs up for my Vet. :thumb:

You should call your vet and tell him - I think some customer feedback would really be great and then he knows he did the right thing ordering it in for you and might offer it to other customers too! Glad your bun is doing so well post injection. :D

You should call your vet and tell him - I think some customer feedback would really be great and then he knows he did the right thing ordering it in for you and might offer it to other customers too! Glad your bun is doing so well post injection. :D

Agree - nice for him to get positive feedback and potentially helpful for other buns in future too...:wave:

Back