• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why oh why...

KTJ

Alpha Buck
...do I always look in my local newspaper's pet classifieds?? :cry::cry:

One of the adverts today reads:

Mini blue rex doe looking for new home due to teeth problems so no good for breeding. Born Jan '10. Friendly, so will make good pet for children. Please call or text to 07*******" :censored:

Smokey and Bandita were an advert in the paper last year, apparently they needed urgent homes... I went round to see them and the people were moving house within 2 days and if I didnt take them, they would be left in the garden with the jack russel... he was twenty quid if I wanted him. I took them both on and they have since been neutered and have a massive hutch and run and I love them to pieces... I wish I could save all the other rabbits too :(

I do this too then wish i hadnt, i want to take every poor unwanted pet whatever it is and give the poor thing a loving home, i wish i wasnt like that sometimes :) xxxxx

I never go on freeads etc, because I know if I do I'll be in floods of tears and it will be all I think about. It would break my heart as I wouldn't be able to help them :cry:.

I do think sometimes that when I have more space/funds that maybe I could help some of those buns.....needs more thought though!

Back