• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from Mimi

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
" Fankyous all for looksin after ma mommeh when she was looksin after me. Yous all believed I cud get better even when I was vewy poowly an miserable and she says that did give er hope for me.

This is me today nomming some gwass, ma mommeh says she can't believe 'ow well Im doin...
112_9727.jpg

The best fing is dat me an Timmy are back togefer all de time. At first he did gwunt at me abit but mummeh says that was all for show, and now he never leaves my side and does licks me all de time :love:
112_9739.jpg

It is very 'ot today so we is sleepin lots. I loves snugglin my Timmy
112_9721.jpg

I is feelin better everyday. I tried my first binky yesterday and felled over but mummeh was so 'appy (silly hoomin :roll:) I opes my ead does go back to normal but ma mummeh says dat I am bootiful anyway.

Fankyoos all again for your elp and support. Mummeh says she wudda gone cwazy wifout yous.
Love Mimi" :love::love:

What 2 little sweethearts! :love: Bunny nap time!:lol: Mimi has chubby cheeky you just want to tweak! Love her colouring! :rabbit2: May I ask what is wrong with Darling Mimi? :cry:

Aw, what a lovely message Mimi - you're looking so well after your troubles :D
Your mommeh is a very special lady and your Timmy is a very special husbun and you're a very special bun who will be an inspiration to everybun who has a head tilt bunny. Keep practising your binkys, you'll get the hang of them very soon I'm sure - all that nommy grass will help :)

What 2 little sweethearts! :love: Bunny nap time!:lol: Mimi has chubby cheeky you just want to tweak! Love her colouring! :rabbit2: May I ask what is wrong with Darling Mimi? :cry:

She had an inner ear infecion which has resulted in a head tilt. She was rolling really badly but as you can see is doing much better now, 5 weeks on :D xxx

Who'd a thunk she'd be looking sooooooo good, a few weeks ago eh Gemma? Certainly not you:D
Wonderful to see Mimi back with Timmy. Fantastic job all of you. xx

Magic Mimi! You strong, brave little girl. You and your boy bun are so cute together. :love:

Get well soon you gorgeous fluffster. x

Mimi! I think your head tilt is already getting slightly better from that first picture. You gorgeous thing! :love:

Ohhh you are such a clever little girl Mimi, and even more beautiful! :love:
glad you are feeling so much better, you're an inspiration!

It'd be great if her original thread was made a sticky? Then all new members and everyone has instant access and hope :love::D

Ohhh you are such a clever little girl Mimi, and even more beautiful! :love:
glad you are feeling so much better, you're an inspiration!

It'd be great if her original thread was made a sticky? Then all new members and everyone has instant access and hope :love::D

How do I go about doing that?? xxx

:love::love: oh Mimi! Those pics made me cry I am so happy you are doing so much better! You brave brave bunny! Your mummeh is a hero!

Thankyou, I'll PM Tamsin about it. Ive noticed alot of head tilt threads recently so I hope Mimis story can help them.

Nicola: Thanks so much, you've been so sweet throughout her illness :love:
Ive been sobbing with joy to see her like that too :D

I just wish I could have been more helpful! At least it isn't what your vet suspected at the start xx

Mimi you are awesome and remind me of the spirit tat kept my girl with head tilt- Tilly- fighting.

I'm so glad you're feeling better and enjoying life again :)

Your mummy has been awesome. You are all SO lucky to have each other.

Keep showing us how you are getting on please :D

awww mimi what fab pictures - Im glad you are feeling better - keep practising your binkies and one day you wont fall over!

You are very lucky to have a brilliant mummy and husbun too - but Im sure you know that!! x

Back