• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How are your animals supporting the world cup?

hi,

thought it would be an idea to have a thread to see pics of animals with who they r supporting for the world cup!

Here is mylo with his england flag:

Mischa is cheering for Germany like his namesake and the others don't care. :lol:

My pets are burying their heads in their litter/hay and hoping it will all be over soon. Oh wait, no, that's me! :lol:

Jessie is sleeping the time away and I have to agree with her. If it was cricket that would be a different story! :wave: Mylo is cute! :love:

Last edited:
My boys are more interested in the grass on the pitch - they think it's a waste of good grass to kick a ball all over it when it could be eaten ;)

Sorry, here's the actual photo...
4671596711_d51883f014_b.jpg

I tried to get my rabbits to have a wee play with a football once. I figured maybe if they were good enough they'd get a game for Falkirk as most of Falkirk's players were rotten last season.

However the bunnies showed no interest in the football and ran away from it. It looked like they didn't want to play for Falkirk at all.

They'd have fitted right into last seasons Falkirk team.:roll::lol:

George is supporting England with his very own Flag, he has put it nicely ontop of his crate for all to see :)

Toffee, Daisy & Fuzzy are also supporting England, they look up to the Flag that flies above... On the washingLine pole :)

Back