• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey from Ontario,Canada

4luvofanimals

Young Bun
Hello Everyone:rabbit2:
I am Connie and brand new here.I was sitting here tonight,feeling a bit down,thinking about my beloved Sweetpea.My dear little house rabbit who passed away last june at 10 years of age.She was my angel and I miss her each and every day.Maybe I could tell her story her one day?
I love all animals,especially horses,rabbits,cats & dogs.I have 3 cats at present and 2 horses.I am a bit of a "horsewhisperer".I retrain and massage abused horses.
Anyway,this looks like a nice group,so I look forward to meeting you all and your "furry-babies".Thanks for having me and take care all!

:wave: Welcome to RU
Its a great forum with loads of really bunny knowledgeable people contributing.
Would love to hear more about your equine work.

Hi:wave:
My neighbours went to live in Ontario last year.
I have a big soft spot for horses also and dogs and cats and................

Hello :) I have a bun called Sweetpea, I'd love to hear about your girl. We have a stories and photos section you could post in about her :)

Hi & Welcome to the Forum
wawingbunny-1.gif

Thank You!

:wave:Hi All,
Don't laugh,but I had tears in my eyes when I read all your warm welcomes!Thank you one and all for the welcome.I know I will love it here!Looking forward to hearing about you all and your fur-babies.All your bunnies are gorgeous!I hope to get another bunny sometime maybe in the fall.I think my cats will be good with it,as they are very laid-back and gentle.Louise and gus....your Sweetpea looks a lot like my Sweetie did.Only my Sweetpea had some white markings.She passed away last June 25th. and I miss her so.
Rabbitapril...where to did your neighbours move to in Ontario?I live on the outskirts of a small farming town in southwestern Ontario.Cool you like horses too.Have any?
Blackberry & Co. I will post photos soon and Sweetie's story.I hope i can figure out how to post pics?
Kiwi Bron...yes, sure I will do a post about my horse work....am a horse trainer and retrain the abused horses the natural horsemanship way.
Anyway,great meeting you all...see you on the boards and cuddles for your fur-babies:bunny:

Back