• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sending rabbits into orbit

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Why oh why do they insist on running inbetween your legs and trying to get up your legs too.
The amount of times I acidently send them on a little flying trip and they never learn :shock:

Alfie is terrible for doing this. And I always feel so guilty after I kicked him but he still comes back.

I find this a lot....especially not I'm massive and my balance has gone rubbish.
I'm forever tripping over them :oops:
I always feel bad afterwards and give them something nice...maybe thats where I'm going wrong :?

I've used my bunnies as a football before now too. :oops::oops: *accidentally, obviously* I've now developed a very attractive looking shuffle :lol::lol: which means my feet don't move far from the ground and there's less chance of them getting under my feet, just knocked sideways a bit.

See this is something I hadn't thought of when bonding a four. :? How the hell am I going to avoid four at once?

I tripped over Jess the other day. I stepped out of the shed just as she hopped out, did some odd limb waving dance, kicked her with one foot and ended up with the other foot on the ground... and on Jess's ears. :shock: I don't think I squished her as luckily the ground is uneven - hopefully my weight wasn't on her. :shock: She hopped off pretty happily anyway! I nearly cried. :oops:

it was funny last night, i came downstairs to show OH my new holiday clothes and i had my new skirt on, mylo (rabbit!!!!) came running over and stopped at the bottom of my legs and just sat there lookin up my skirt and wouldnt go away!!!!!!

Back