• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEASE groom me!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Charlie has been sat like this for about half an hour and Mittens is not obliging - neither have a clue on grooming :roll: :lol:
I think I might have to get the banana out but Im just worried with Mittens with her mane - its going to be very messy!

CIMG2492.jpg

:love:

just SHOW them! get down on your hands and knees and start licking!!!

:shock::shock:
You know - I probably would!! :lol::lol::lol:

Do buns eventually learn to groom? - or do some just not get it? ever :?

Does this mean Mittens is the dominent one :shock:

Has mittens been playing near any plug sockets recently :shock::lol: :love:
Charlie is like Blue so badly, Blue will sit there with his head under honey or bracken for ages waiting for them to wash him :lol:

I don't understand bunny dominates and submissives at all. my two keep changing... I am def bottom in the ranking tho:lol:

Has mittens been playing near any plug sockets recently :shock::lol: :love:
Charlie is like Blue so badly, Blue will sit there with his head under honey or bracken for ages waiting for them to wash him :lol:

Her hair do does seem to get wackier every day :lol::lol::love:
she has a crazy parting at the back as well - she was so funny in the run the other day - she just loved the wind and would just sit there and let her mane waft about :lol:

Do they wash Blue eventuallly though?

Ahh, i had two like this once,It took ages for them to decide who would groom who i think they are playing hard to get. I think Charlie is saying is trying to be the dominant one but, cute little mittens wont give in:lol: I bet they realy know what to do. Lovely photo it made me laugh, bunnies are so cute:D

very cute! I always feel sorry for buns when they present but then don't get licked! can't say I have been tempted to lick them though!

Back