• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could it be love? Your advice pleassse?

Hello!

Well we've been trying to get Barney and Tes to stay in the same place as each other for a week now. Tonight was going the same with Tess running around with Barney trying to sniff her..

So I decided (after reading on here) i should take them for a car ride.. we were out about 25 Minutes I checked on them every now and again and they were snuggled up together.

I got them home and although she still runs a bit she goes up to him loads more now and they have been lying together. Its been brilliant!!

I think they are falling for each other but...

Will i spoil it by putting barney outside tonight or should i keep them both together????

Any advice will be brill!!

I would keep them both together :) sounds really good, if you split them up you might break the bond, or upset them if it's already really close xx

ahh it sounds good if they are lying with each other! Where have you got them at the moment? if its a small enclosed secure area then def leave them put but you'll need to be close by just in case! I bonded my two in the kitchen and on the night just dragged all the cushions off the sofa and slept next to them!

theyve been in the spare bedroom all night. ive been sat wiv um lol. great night ive had.. lol. i love spending my time with them though. i've locked them up in the cage now. going to try it for an hour before i go to bed. i might even put the cage in my room and let um sleep with me... make sure there is no trouble. :)

i left them last night with barney laying his head on tesses back all snuggled up :) i wok eup a few times in the night to check them and they were sat next to each other facing me looking up at me lol. them ok this morning. just mooching around and eating hay. rachels working from home today so she'll keep an eye on um. then tess has the vets later so we'll take them both together for company in the car again :) its super sweet

Can't believe how easy you've had it!!! fingers crossed the love continues, turn the lights down and stick a bit of Barry White on!!

Back