• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Corner guards

rachylou

Warren Veteran
Jimby has taken to 'rounding off' 3 corners in our RENTED flat!! Luckily hubby is a decorator so can fix it up when we leave but to avoid any more risk as to what Jimby could be ingesting and also to avoid any further damage to the walls, does any one know where we can get wall guards?!

I use those wooden bridges.

You can just about see them here (bottom right)...

_IGP7834-vi.jpg

Cos Mischa did this...

_IGP7838-vi.jpg

I used perspex sheeting in our old rented house to stop them eating the wallpaper and skirting boards - as it's clear you didn't really notice it much so it didn't ruin the look of the room - just gave the buns a turn when they could sometimes see themselves in it :lol:

I use those wooden bridges.

You can just about see them here (bottom right)...

_IGP7834-vi.jpg

Cos Mischa did this...

_IGP7838-vi.jpg

Yep! I recognise this, except ours is all down to red!! I know he does it for attention as he keeps stopping to check I am watching when he does it, then when I tell him off he runs off binkying!! :lol:
I dont think the wood bridge things would work for us as our corners are right by doors and also he manages to get up quite high :roll:

In large DIY shops you can buy white plastic L shaped strips which go from floor to ceiling which will cover up this damage and look good. I have them at the bottom of the stairs to prevent damage if people knock them

Back